Free Videos Series Reveals Secrets of Glass-Shattering Vocal Coach...
The Five Essential Elements to Becoming an Amazing Singer!
Here is what you will learn in these videos...
- How most people get breathing wrong
- The vocalist’s fuel for singing and how to use it
- One BIG misconception about singing high notes
- How to find your vocal placement
- The key to successful grit and screaming
- 3 killer warm up techniques that prepare your voice for hours of singing
- The single biggest mistake singers make after performing and how to avoid it
- What babies can teach us about singing
- The “singer’s oil”
- The vitamins that keep your voice in top shape
- What’s in my “vocal health toolbox”
- My secret method to develop rock star vocal stamina in record time!
“I’ve been studying with Jaime Vendera for some time now and I can honestly say that he’s shown me things vocally that I never really thought about. His book Raise Your Voice Second Edition is a wealth of knowledge and his approach to vocal coaching has helped me to improve my voice. This tour has been amazing; my voice is better than ever. I value Jaime’s wisdom and friendship.”
James LaBrie, Dream Theater
“I’ve been singing in the shower for years, and have never had any kind of formal voice training. With about three minutes of instruction and a healthy dose of his seamlessly boundless enthusiasm, Jaime Vendera helped me to shatter a crystal wine glass with my voice (through an amplifier, but still, we had professional opera singers that couldn’t do it!) He’s one of the easiest guys I’ve worked with, has apparently no ego, (in a good way) and for helping me bust a myth that we thought only the highest-trained singers could achieve, I dub him an honorary MythBuster.”
Adam Savage, Co-host of Myth Busters, Discovery Channel
“I have known Jamie Vendera for a few years now. He has become one of the best and well respected Vocal Instructors in the business. What sets him apart from many is the fact that he really cares about the art of singing. He is extremely passionate about what he does. While on tour, he came out to see me perform with Alter Bridge. Unfortunately, I was so sick it was rough making it through the set. It looked as if we were going to have to cancel the next show. Jaime spent some time giving me some tips that helped me regain my voice and by the next night, I was able to perform the show. He is fantastic!”
Myles Kennedy, Alter Bridge
Get your free video series now!